Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

january 31

Here's my post for yesterday (I'm late again) January 31. If you're into collecting Star Wars action figures, you'd know that January 30 was the street date for the new figures to co inside with the upcoming 3D re-release of Star Wars Episode One: The Phantom Menace. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go on that day, but when I was to go yesterday and picked up these nine figures. Enjoy!

If you don't know who the characters are they are: (Back row l-r) Daultey Dofine, Anakin Skywalker, Naboo Royal Guard, Ben Quadinaros, Ratts Tyrell. (Front row l-r) Battle droid, Queen Amidala, Chewbacca (Clone Wars) and Savage Opress (Shirtless, Clone Wars)

1 comment:

  1. *Has sudden need to go to local walmart ASAP*

    Awesome picture!!!!!! I'm so jealous! LOL!! ;)

    ReplyDelete